Thanks to NetSuite, all their challenges were resolved one by one:
Fully integrated. One single system
- Property owners / property managers / tenants, the energy providers and the meter data in one place.
- all the relationship between each one of the above defined, for analytics, dashboards and reports.
- fully Integrated with easy to search forms
Improved insights into accounts and better financial reporting
KPI delivered a fully customized solution as per Techem’s business. It was done by creating a unique chart of accounts (CoA) to capture the relationship and the transactions for the property unit/tenant owner. This way, Techem could have a complete view of payments against items. They could have separate breakdowns for Client Receivables (building owner association) and Techem receivables.
Techem can also generate standard system reports and their own customized reports like:
- reports at various levels like building, floor, tenant, and the unit,
- customized Balance Sheet Report for each Client Property, etc.
Techem's operations need a unique Chart of Account. Unlike any other Chart of Account of any other businesses. KPI created distinctive Chart of Account to
- define relationship between several players in the supply chain of the energy services.
- record the Techem transactions and the Client (Building Associations ) transactions. In one single Chart of Account.
- get customized Balance Sheet for for each Client property. From one single Chart of Account.
Say hello to smart integrations
Supported by multiple API integrations, Techem enjoys an end-to-end integrated system. KPI leveraged NetSuite’s integration capabilities, to help Techem in integrating everything including:
- unit meter reading,
- online payment gateway,
- SMS gateway, and
- payment kiosk machines which are installed at various physical locations.
Real-time control and visibility over operations
KPI delivered a unique meter reading and maintenance solution. Things became much easier and simpler at the operational level. Breakdown incidents, service reports and customer correspondence are now recorded in real-time.
Innovation in billing, collections and customer service
Techem's entire billing and collection cycle is managed using NetSuite dunning letters module. KPI team did further customization to meet Techem's unique requirements. Techem's customer service and collections improved as a result of a much-simplified communications approach.
Techem now sends payment reminders by SMS, email, and other methods. On specific intervals based on:
- account balance,
- invoice amount or
- other preferred criteria.