Infinity embarked on a successful NetSuite journey, achieving:
1. Increased control over inventory and purchasing
All stages of the inventory management process were automated and formalized on NetSuite including:
- order management,
- inventory forecasting,
- order creation and approvals, and
- reporting and analytics
This helped the finance manager get accurate and real-time stock counts.
They could analyze and strategically plan the inventories - reducing inventory holding costs, and inventory write-offs, and reducing the chances of excess inventory or running out of stock. NetSuite optimized the whole inventory process for optimal efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
2. Online ticket booking system integration with NetSuite ERP
KPI successfully integrated NetSuite with Infinity’s ticket management solution. A digital flow of information was built - from the online ticketing system to NetSuite ERP.
This enables them to:
- manage ticket sales, as well as discounts, coupons, vouchers, and/or special packages/events, with ease
- get precise billing and accounting information
- generate real-time reports on ticket sales and
- manage cash flows effectively.
3. RFID Integration with NetSuite ERP
RFID when combined with NetSuite’s Advanced inventory gave great results! Infinity optimized supply chain, costs and reduced throughput times. It has now become much easier for different departments to share and update inventory information in real-time. For example, when an item is ready and removed from inventory, the status is automatically updated in NetSuite via an RFID tag attached to the item.
This has positively impacted the overall customer shopping experience. For the management team at Infinity, it also means proactive decision-making, better inventory planning and more control.
4. POS system integration with NetSuite ERP
All POS sales made in store, are automatically synced with NetSuite in real-time, no matter the volume of transactions.
5. Error-free processes, 100% automation and a seamless system
Thanks to process automation on NetSuite ERP, the scope of human errors is highly reduced, and the staff now spends less time on low-value, tedious tasks.
KPI’s continuous support has kept the momentum going. With proper system training and technical and functional assistance, KPI ensures that everyone at Infinity is getting used to operating on the new system and handle any issues.